Tuesday, November 15, 2011

***Might not want to read ***

I have thrown up many times (some in the last few days), and I have been thrown up on way too many times.  But last night gave new meaning to blowing chunks!!!  I wasn't surprised that Savannah got sick, I was just surprised at HOW sick she got!!!  Since it was the middle of the night (OK it was only midnight, and I wasn't in bed yet), Savannah was sleeping in her bed...  The top bunk...  I'm not sure what really happened, because she was mostly done by the time I got there... I just saw the after math...  It looked like a war zone!  How could one little girl get puke EVERYWHERE!!!  And I mean everywhere!!!

I walked in to Savannah crying, Brooklyn quickly jumping ship (she was sleeping RIGHT next to Savannah), and Catalina was screaming "You throw up on me!!!  You throw up on me!!!  Mom! Vannah throw up on me!!!"  She was not happy!  I was not happy...  No one was happy :(

After a warm shower for two icky kids (so surprised that Brooklyn escaped with out any on her), they were laid down in the family room on clean blankets so I could de-puke their bedroom.  I am so thankful that Brooklyn was there to take care of Myra (who was woke by the yelling of "you throw up on me!").  Poor thing had a hard time getting up for school today.

An hour and a half later the room was as clean as I could get it in the middle of the night.  Several loads of laundry done... Several more to go...  I am seriously thinking that hiring someone to come clean that room would be a cheap investment...  OK, I'm  not, but I do need to find a carpet cleaner...

No comments:

Post a Comment