Saturday, November 12, 2011

They really want...

About 6 weeks ago I blogged a letter to the car dealer (I am blogging on the iPad or I would link it for you). After the dealer sent me an email and called, I decided to print it off to actually mail the letter to the dealer... Only to discover that we were out of envelopes... I finally remembered to buy more envelops, but I did not mail it, even though at this point I had gotten another phone call from the dealer and another email...

Today I actually answered the phone when the dealer called... And I actually told the lady ALL the things they did wrong and that we would not be using them again... She quickly apologized and asked if she could talk to her manager and call me back...

I am a little sorry that I didn't get to the phone when she called me back, because this lady was very nice... The voice message she left me basicllly said that the dealer would give me at least $17,500 for my car, and they promised I would not have to work with Tony again... I guess they really want my car!

1 comment:

  1. I guess we'll see how serious they are when we tell them what we need as far as a replacement minivan. :)

    ReplyDelete