Friday, November 4, 2011

Not you too!

You just thought
 I was napping mom :)


Naps are for little babies...
Clearly I do not need a nap
Last fall (September 2010) I wrote about a couple of days of a crazy Catalina...  It would appear that Myra was closely watching her sister, and thinks that that is what a little girls should do...  Myra has definitely kept me on my toes today...  Not to mention that she had me up in the night for an hour or so, so I am a little short on sleep today...  Here a just a few of the many things she has been up to today.  I missed the pictures of her climbing on the computer desk (moving the chair so she could have something to climb up on), Pulling books off the bookshelf (just for fun), and emptying two baskets of papers onto the floor...  Oh wait I forgot she climbed up the bookcase to reach breakable things, and while I was writing this she tried to get in to the cabinet with more breakable things!  Got to love her!
Instead of napping
I think I will play!
Maybe I will nap on
Savannah's bed...
No, I will just climb up onto it
3 or 4 times...
I'm not sure you have the pantry
organized quite right...
Soup should go
 in the family room
Lets see what else
we can move around...

Kleenex anyone???

Before I could finish this blog Myra thought she would help me out with a couple more pictures...
You said to throw the
 papers around again right mom?
Notice the chair
 behind the papers...
Ben had to move it away
from the computer
to keep her off the computer table!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. Myra sure knows how to make a mess, and yet look so adorable in the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorite posts to read! Your captions and the pictures themselves tell an amazing tale about the patience it takes to be a mommy of a toddler. Especially one with older siblings that are terrible influences! :)

    ReplyDelete