Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nap? What nap?



I laid Myra down for her nap after I got home from taking Catalina to school.  We had only been home from dropping Cat off for maybe 20 minutes when the phone rang...  Brooklyn was "sick" and had a temp of a 100.4 and had to go home!!!  Why do my kids ALWAYS get "sick" and have to come home when I have a sleeping baby???  I really didn't want to have to wake up Myra (she had only been a sleep a few minutes... or so I thought), and tried to make arrangements for Josh or someone else to pick Brooklyn up...  And that is when I heard Myra's toy start to make noise...  And I could tell that Myra was not really sleeping...  I went in to get Myra and found her playing in her bed.  When she saw me she started to bounce around.  She then turned on more music and got up to dance!  So cute!!!

1 comment: