Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sick, sick, and more sick

I've said it before and I am sure I will say it again... Parents should not be able to get sick!!! I guess if I am going to be sick I should at least be thankful for the fact that it hit last night/today instead of tomorrow since Josh will be out of town tomorrow. I should also be thankful for the fact that it seems to be a pretty fast moving bug. But I really hate being sick. It doesn't help when the kids start in on the sicknes too... As of this time 5 of the 8 Case family members have gotten this wonderful bug! Unless Brooklyn's "fever" from the other day was a mild version... I just hope that Josh will avoid this whole bug. Traveling while sick would not be fun! Thank you Josh for taking care of all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment