Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More Catalina outtakes

Catalina is too funny!  She has been at it again.  Here are a couple more outtakes from her quick wit!

This last Sunday the older kids, Josh and I were fasting.  Catalina decided that she was going to fast too...  So she started to run from one side of our house to the other as fast as she could...  She was "fasting"!  :)

We have been playing "Slug Bugs" as we drive as a family...  The other day as I was Catalina in to preschool I called a "blue Slug Bug".  She asked were...  She was standing right next to it...  I pointed it out to her, and she asked... :The car"?  :)  I answered yes as we continued walking into school...  Shortly after we passed another "blue" car.  Catalina quickly shouted "Blue Slug Bug!"  Guess we still need to work on it with her :)

I went shopping the other day with Catalina and Myra...  I ended up buying a Christmas present for one of Cat's siblings.  It's kind of big and hard to hide...  So it is kind of in plain sight, just covered up.  A few days a go the child the gift is for asked me what it was in front of Cat...  Catalina quickly answered... "Its' for you!  It's a --------!"  Mental note...  No more shopping for Christmas presents with Catalina :)

Yesterday Catalina decided to call Myra by a different name...  I wish I could remember it...  It was something that started with a Qu...  When we asked Catalina what she was saying she said it was Myra's name in Spanish!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I forget the Spanish Mersin of Myra's name too but that was hilarious. But the best was the "fasting" ... So funny but for a four-year-old it makes a lot of sense.

    ReplyDelete