Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A nice run?


Catalina Dancing




My good friend called me the other day.  She was not having the best day.  She discovered her 5 year old on her door step an hour and a half before his school was to get out.  He had decided that he was done with school, and had come home.  On his own.  I had the opposite problem today...  I went out to get the stroller ready for Myra.  She was a sleep, and I hoped that if everything was ready, I might keep her a sleep (it didn't work).  When I went out to get the stroller ready, Catalina followed me into the garage...  Not a big deal, because I only needed a minuet to grab Myra from her bed...  I didn't even close the door into the house as I went in to get Myra...  When I came back out, Cat was gone...  I thought she must just be on the other side of the car or playing in the front yard.  I called for Catalina as I strapped Myra into the stroller...  There was no answer...  I came out of the garage and looked around the yard, and there was no Cat!!!  I called for her again, and there was still no answer!!!  I quickly closed the garage door and headed off to the school, hoping I was walking the right way (since we can go either way from our house to get to the school).  I continued to yell for Catalina, and continued to get no answer.  At this point I started to run!  I got up to the first corner and turned, and there was Catalina walking to school!!!  She was at the next turn and moving fast!  Thank goodness she listened to me when I yelled for her to stop!

1 comment: