Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Where's My Phone???


That was my thought tonight when a fire truck pulled up in front of my house!  I was home with just the three youngest kids, while Josh was at the church with the oldest three.  I was in the office eating my dinner, while Savannah and Catalina cleaned their room so they could have a bath.  At that's when a fire truck pulled up right in front of the house!  Blocking the whole driveway! The Fireman got out and walked back to my neighbors house.  The fire truck left a couple minutes later, and I'm not sure why it was even here, but it scarred me for a minute.  I wasn't worried that something was wrong with one of my kids.  I knew they were all safe.  I was scared that one of my kids had accidentally called 911 and that the fire department had came.  Probably not a normal reaction, but Myra DID actually call the police last week, and after I hung up the phone, I got a call back from the police department making sure everything was OK.  And that is why my first thought was... Where's My Phone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it wasn't another phone call from Myra. I think they start charging you $$$ if it happens multiple times. Sheesh! Kids are expensive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Myra is already making crank phone calls and she's only a year old! She's very advanced for her age!

    ReplyDelete