Friday, September 9, 2011

And so it begins... Maybe

A few months back I wrote about applying to College.  I thought that I would hear back from them with in a month or so after applying.  At 6 weeks, when I hadn't heard anything I called the college.  And I got transferred.  And then I got disconnected...  I decided at that time that I would give it a couple more weeks, and then I would call back again....  And then summer got busy!  And then school started again for the kids!  And then I forgot!  But today I finally remembered about it.  And I found a email address for admissions.  And come to find out I got in!!!  Four months ago!  They said they emailed me, but I never got it (or I thought it was spam and deleted it).  Classes start Monday.  Do you think I have enough time to enroll in classes???

1 comment:

  1. Hope you've gotten this all figured out ... finally. :)

    ReplyDelete