Monday, September 19, 2011

We won! We won! We won!!!


I posted last week about the contest I was in.  And how I would be doing a round robin of questions to win a cruise.  That was Thursday...  The round robin was Friday...  And then again today, because we all TIED!  This morning Josh and I got up early (again) to answer the call, to answer a lot of questions with the hope of winning a cruise!  And boy did it pay off!!!  I won a cruise (for two we hope) to the Bahamas!!!  We think it is a 7 day cruise, but to be honest with you, I was WAY to nervous to know much of anything besides the fact that we won!  We won! We won! We won!!!  Now we have to figure out everything, including whether or not we need a passport.  Our guess is yes, what's yours???

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again on being so awesome and knowing all those random answers! You rocked that quiz ... and STILL haven't gotten any official STAW (smarter than a woody) questions wrong! That's freakin' amazing!

    ReplyDelete