Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wish Me Luck!

Josh posted at the beginning of August about winning against Woody on "Are you smarter than a Woody?"  Yesterday we were trying to get through again so Josh could hopefully win again.  However I ended up being the one to get through and go up against Woody.  And with (a lot) help from Josh I won!!!  We won 552 dollars!  Which in it self is FANTASTIC!  However I was also got put in a drawing for a cruise!  Today I found out (OK chose) that I am going up against the other two people in a round robin of questions until the last one standing.  Hopefully that will be me!  And then Josh and I will be going on a cruise!  I have tried to cram all sorts of useless crap into my head today.  And boy does my head hurt!  So wish me luck, I am heading to bed so my brain is working tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

  1. You totally rocked that quiz and didn't really need my help. I'm so proud of you ... and our whole house is now Smarter Than A Woody !!! :)

    ReplyDelete