Friday, September 23, 2011

Stop laughing mommy!



That was my reprimand from my four year old.  And I needed it, since I was laughing during her prayer.  I can't even remember it now to write it down, but it was LONG and FUNNY!  I love her!  To follow it up when she went in to give Josh a good night hug and kiss she hit him in the eye with her head.  Not normally something that would be TOO bad, however Josh has a black eye right now, so it was extra painful.  Catalina kind of sulked off with out a hug (feeling bad that she hurt her daddy), so Josh called her back to make sure she wasn't sad and to get a hug.  And that's when she sneezed on his food!  I had to walk away I was laughing too hard :)

1 comment:

  1. I was leaning in (over my food) to give her a hug and the sneeze came without any typical warning. She was right in the middle of saying "I'm sorry" and it just happened. I tried to pretend like I was upset but she was so darn cute about it! :)

    ReplyDelete