Friday, September 30, 2011

Note to Car Dealer

Dear Front Range Honda Dealer,

     I was in a couple days ago and had a horrible experience.  So I thought I'D clear a few things up for YOU.  FIRST of all, YOU sent ME the letter asking for ME to come in because YOU wanted to buy MY car from MEI had no interest in selling MY car.  I wasn't looking to get a new car.  YOU wanted to talk to MESECONDYOU might have noticed that back about two and a half years ago I (and my husband) were looking at buying a Honda Odyssey.  WE came in once and work some guy named Brian.  About a day or two later YOU called ME to tell ME that Brian would be gone for a while (permanently) and that TONY would be taking over helping US look for the right car.  YOU might also notice that after coming back a few more times, that WE did not buy a Honda Odyssey from YOU.  But it is strange that WE do actually have a Honda Odyssey that WE actually bought about two and a half years ago...  But not from YOUI would think that that in it self would make YOU want to know some more information...  But sadly YOU have not asked why WE did not buy OUR car from YOU.  So I guess I will just tell YOU Tony SUCKED!!!  HE was horrible.  HE could have cared less if WE bought a car from YOU.  HE didn't try to help US find a car.  HE didn't try to show US what WE wanted.  HE didn't listen!!!  And when I found a car on YOUR lot, HE didn't even help then.  Even when WE said WE were really interested!  In case YOU don't understand what I am trying to say, WE didn't buy a car from YOU, because TONY SUCKED!!!

Imagine MY surprise when I showed up on Wednesday and the nice man that was HELPING ME, was taken away and replaced with TONY!  I guess since YOU never asked why WE didn't buy a car from YOU two years ago, that YOU might think it was a great experience.  Wednesday was awful!  TONY STILL SUCKS!  HE couldn't have cared less that I was there.  I was in a hurry and told several people that before I even showed up.  I was assured that it would be a quick process to find out how much YOU would pay ME for MY car.  It was NOT!  And to top it all off I had to work with TONY!  I would say that I was stuck with TONY, but HE wasn't even around.  HE was too busy talking/hanging out with the other car sales men to even SHOW ME a new car to buy.  When HE was around HE asked personal questions that HE should NOT be asking, and then insulted ME with the answers that I gave HIMHE was chauvinistic towards ME as a women.  And all around rude.  The whole icing on the cake was that YOU fished ME in to buy MY car, and then insulted ME with such a lowball offer.  Did YOU think I didn't do MY research?  Did YOU think I didn't know what MY car was worth?  Did YOU think I would fall for that low of an offer?  If YOU did then I understand how TONY could last so long at YOUR dealership.  I am truly sorry that I wasted MY time and gas to come down to YOUR dealership! 

I will end on a happy note (for ME).  I understand now why YOU where so anxious to get ME in to YOUR dealership by the ends of September.  I found out today that a NEW Honda Dealership will be opening on Monday morning.  It all makes since now.  YOU wanted to solidify MY business before the new dealer opened up.  Well I am here to tell YOU that YOU succeeded...  Only You solidified it in the fact that YOU WILL NEVER GET MY BUSINESS AGAIN!  Thanks and have a GREAT day!

Ps.  I did think of something YOU can do to help ME...  Could you let the new dealership know that I might be interested in selling MY car...  If the offer is right... Unless TONY'S transfering there!

2 comments:

  1. Let's hope Tony doesn't transfer!!! You should contact Honda directly with this, too. I'm excited for the new one to open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written. No fury like a woman scorned! :)

    ReplyDelete