Thursday, September 22, 2011

So what did you flush?

Catalina took this picture!



That was the question that popped into my head during a conversation with Catalina today.  Here's the back story...  This afternoon Myra was playing in the blinds in the office (not a good thing, but really cute).  I went to look for the camera so I could take a picture.  That is when I asked Cat where the camera was (she had been "taking" pictures earlier today).  Catalina was in the bathroom at the time.  She came out of the bathroom telling me that she had washed her hands.  When I asked her a second time for the location of the camera she answered... "Well I didn't flush it!"  So that brings me to the question of "So what did you flush?"

Another Catalina picture



*Here are the pictures of Myra playing in the blinds, and some from Cat's morning of play*
Cat picture
Hi mom!!!
I'm so cute!


Some times the older child plays
"Me too"!


1 comment:

  1. I love that "Cat Picture" with Myra's cheesy grin. We're in for it when Myra gets older and she and Cat terrorize our house! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete