Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yesterday was so much fun, Let's try it again!!!

What's missing in this picture?





Yesterday I showed pictures of Catalina's mischievous day...  I guess she thought it was a lot of fun...  Because today was round two!!!  So I thought I might share again all of Cat's adventures...  Unfortunately I wasn't able to get pictures of ALL her adventures, but many of them.  It's been one of those days. 

Can you tell???
It started with me finding money...  A lot of loose change.  At first I thought Cat had gotten into Josh Jr. bank...  Then Cat said something about "Daddy said I could have it".  That's when Savannah explained that Cat had played in Daddy's car yesterday and was pretending to drive, and she took all his money from the car...  That would explain the car rolling out of the garage last night... And me having to jump in it to stop it from going in to the street (SOOOOO glad my driveway at our new house is flat and not steep like our last house, there is NO way I would have been able to stop it if it had been at our old house).

Did you find it???
Let's see what else happened today... Caught her climbing out of her car seat to turn on the light in the back of the car while I was going 45 mph...  She was able to turn the light BACK on (that's right, she had already turned it on once before today)...

She climbed on top of the car part of a car cart at the grocery store while I was trying to pay at the check out...  This was after she ran away from me and tried to hide behind some boxes on an aisle...

*SIGH*  At least it wasn't TOO much!
On to the picture portion of the day...

Cat decided that it was time for her first hair cut... 
Lucky for us she used dull scissors and I caught her  fast...

I didn't do anything!






I asked Cat to bring me a diaper so I could change Myra...
OK you caught me...
She asked if I wanted the powder too...
Silly me, I thought she would bring the container with it...






At least she folded them today...
Apparently Cat has a REALLY runny nose...






I was not so smart...
That would be powder
I left the powder in the same room with Cat while I went to the bathroom...
More powder
Let's just say that MY feet don't stink tonight...

Couch smells good too!
What???  It wasn't me!!!









Cat sees all the pictures I have taken, and wanted to add some of her own...
How tall is Catalina?
This is just a few of THE MANY (18 today, but LOTS of others on many different days... you'd think I'd learn to hide the camera) pictures from Cat...


Cat's view on life

*sigh*
Oh and Catalina changed her clothes at least three times...  When she had clothes on... I am beginning to think we might have a nudist on our hands...
I know I'm cute!!!




I hope that yesterday and today are not going to become the norm for Cat.  I could really use a break from the little tornado

5 comments:

  1. LOL That was really funny! I don't know how you do what you do!! You ALWAYS Amaze me. You truly are an awesome mommy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M Gosh!

    NOW I know what you do all day! I am even more convinced that your "job" is way harder than mine! The pics are cute but your storytelling is the BEST! And I actually quite like Cat's view of the world ... maybe she's a nudist-artist. Heaven help us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of how tall Cat is... made me laugh! I love that girl and I love you too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to hearing about tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome. Is it wrong for me to wish for more of this?

    ReplyDelete