Monday, September 6, 2010

How much trouble can one kid get into in a day???

Cat at Balloons




I had planned on writing about one of many different ideas I have... But today a certain mischievous child of mine thought she'd keep me on my toes... And even though she is a human tornado... She is so darn cute!  And funny!  So tonight I will write about Catalina once again...

Who Me?
The day started early... REAL early (we got up before 5am to go see balloons Not go up).  So maybe that had something to do with Cat's attitude today...  That or ALL the donuts she ate.  Now don't get me wrong... Cat wasn't throwing fits or anything like that (her sister's were).  Cat was in a really good mood...  Maybe a slap happy mood... but definitely a mischievous mood.

So in no particular order (OK maybe a little order), Catalina's Day!!!


Getting into her sister's purse
Notice no pants...
Not a pants kind of day

Small present for Mom!


This one is Dad's present :)
That would be nail polish
Probably found it in her sister's purse!
Can you guess where she put it?
Just in case you need to blow your nose
So Cute!
And Innocent!
And Sweet smelling!
Catalina told me she got in the
 powder because her feet were stinky!
They did not stink after that!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I seriously cannot stop laughing at the pictures of her being "cute" and "innocent." We have to post the "cute" pic as her Facebook Profile Picture!

    What a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days I don't feel like wearing pants either.

    Looks like she had an awesome day. ;)

    ReplyDelete