Sunday, September 19, 2010

Family

Tonight we went to dinner at my parents house.  We often have a family dinner with all of us in town at my parent's house, but tonight was a special occasion (and not just Rick and Mandy's 4th anniversary although that is something to celebrate). 


Bob and Jaxon

Tonight Bob and Helen had Jaxon blessed.  It was a very special evening, and I am glad that we were able to spend it with our family.

Bob and Helen have only been here in Colorado for a little less than two months.  It has been great to have Bob and his kids back in town.  I have missed them.  And I am so grateful to have gotten to know Helen and Jaxon.  Helen is so sweet and Jaxon is adorable.  They are a great addition to our family.

I look forward to the years to come spending time with family, and seeing my kids grow up and be friends with their cousins!




(I don't have a picture from tonight, but here is a cute picture of Bob with Jaxon)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm so glad Bobby and Helen are here in town... love seeing them and Brittany and Alex and Jaxon at birthdays at your house! I'm sorry I bugged you last night... didn't know this was going on!! Thanks for coming through for me anyway!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete