Monday, September 13, 2010

I cant...

Whenever I ask (or tell) the kids to do something the answer often is...  Hang on, or just a sec...  But Cat likes to answer "I can't"!  Tonight Catalina was avoiding eating her dinner yet again (what a shock!).  She was too busy giving Myra loves to eat.  When I told Cat to go eat, her response was "I can't, 'cause Myra has my hand."
Catalina and Myra
6-19-10
Myra holding onto Cat's thumb

Myra was holding on to Cat's hand...  So cute!  I missed the picture (camera was not near by), but here are a couple from the night we brought Myra home from the hospital.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute. She ended up coming back from bed to eat her dinner ('cause I hungy!) while the other kids ate their snack.

    Her complaints while walking home from school are adorable too ... My feet is ty-urrrd ... dey need to west (rest) fo' a min-nut ...

    I am sure the other kids were equally cute at that age ... too bad we weren't blogging back then to remember it all. :)

    ReplyDelete