Friday, September 10, 2010

Scentsy!

Scentsy
I sell Scentsy...  If you haven't heard of it you are missing out.  Scentsy are wickless candles that smell great.  I have been selling them for almost three years...

I put in two orders two weeks ago and they both showed up this last Tuesday.  So I spent a good part of today organizing all the stuff and putting all the orders together so I could give it to the host to give out...

Then I found out that one of the hosts plans to take EVERYTHING out of the bags to look at.  Everything!  Not just hers, but every ones...  So why did I spend HOURS putting it into the bags???

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you went to all the trouble of organizing the Scentsy items. That's totally unfair! P.S. I luv Scentsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my "glass-half-full" advice:
    Recognize that this particular host prefers to look at everything and use this to your advantage. Next time, just provide her with the box and the bags and the order forms and let her do all the heavy-lifting. You just cut your work down for the next time. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete