Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sleep!

Myra sucking her thumb
I must be short on sleep...  I dropped Catalina and Savannah off at preschool today and then headed out to run to a couple stores (Josh's birthday is Friday and I need to get him a gift).  It took a little longer to get my shopping done than I hope (I hadn't eaten lunch either), but I got home with enough time to grab a little lunch and rest for a few minutes before it was time to go get the girls from preschool.  Myra was sleeping (in the car seat), and I sat down to finish a show I was watching while I ate my lunch.

I remember finishing the show... And thinking that I had about 20 minutes before it would be time to leave to get the girls, and that I really shouldn't fall a sleep or I might be late getting to the preschool...

Not today
But you get the idea
Next thing I know my phone is ringing and I can't figure out why it would be light in the middle of the night, and my watch must have the wrong time on it for it to be this light out...  All these thoughts went through my head as I was trying to find my phone and answer it...

It was 3:20 (pm) and preschool gets out at 3:10!  It was the preschool on the phone asking if someone was coming to get Catalina and Savannah...

I think I might go to bed earlier tonight :)

1 comment:

  1. Whoops!! Sometimes those "power naps" can be a little too powerful!

    ReplyDelete