Saturday, September 18, 2010

Myra!!!


Myra 9-18-10
Wearing her new hat
(more pictures on that to come)


 


Josh and Myra at the hosptial
6-19-10

I can't believe that another month has came and gone!  Time just doesn't seem to be slowing down at all!  We got first quater progress reports for the kids?!?!?  They have been in school long enough to send home progress reports???  Savannah and Catalina are in preschool as well.  So four days a week,  for three hours, I only have Myra (if I have mentioned this before sorry... but I am to tired to go through all my old blogs to look)!  I thought that I would get SO much done with all that time!  And I especially thought that I would get a nap or two in each week...  That would not be the case...  In fact I think the only time I have gotten a nap in was earlier this week (yes the time when I over slept and didn't go back to get the girls until WAY late)!!!  SO no naps + way to busy = Another month is gone.  That being said, here is another list of things Myra can do.


Myra 7-18-10
*Still wiggles a lot!  Turns onto side, but does not explore going all the way over (but doesn't get a lot of time to wiggle on the ground...)
*Sleeps good... mostly...  6 am seems to be as late as she will sleep
*Loves to eat!
*Smiles even more than last month.  I love to get her out of bed after she has slept for a little while.  She gives you THE best smiles!!!  But still not for the camera :(
*Has giggled... only twice... and not for very long
*Has found her tongue... and likes to lick EVERYTHING with it
*Also found her hands... they are often wet from being licked :)
Myra 8-18-10
*Sleeps good in her bed, will even fall a sleep on her own in her bed occasionally
*Still long and thin... was in the 75% for height (23 inches) at her last visit (two weeks ago), and 15% for weight (9 lbs. 12 oz.)
*Her hair still looks red
*Eyes are still blue
*Still most loved Baby EVER!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of Myra! She's got such big beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered how much she was tipping the scales at... she is still so tiny... I love it... not even ten pounds yet!! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete