Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Are you mad at me?




Tonight after I laid Myra down for the night I ended up downstairs taking care of a problem with the other kids.  I ended up down stairs longer than I had hoped to be, and when I came up stairs I discovered that Myra hadn't gone to sleep.  In fact she was very angry!  I tried to give her a bottle in her bed to get her to calm back down and go to sleep.  It didn't work.  She drank her bottle and then started to fuss again.  I went in and picked her up.  I ended up cuddling with her for a little while for her to go to sleep (so nice!  I miss the cuddles!).  But when I first started to cuddle with Myra she kept sticking her elbow up at me, like she was trying to block me.  I would put it down, and then she would pop it back up!  It made me think that she was a little mad that I had left her in her bed for so long...

2 comments: