Thursday, June 30, 2011

A good reason to hand water!

There probably isn't a REALLY good reason to hand water...  I mean if you don't have a sprinkler system, then of course you would HAVE to hand water.  We have a sprinkler system, it is just missing an important part, and Josh has had a hard time finding the part we need.  But we have an HOA in this house that requires us having green grass.  So Josh must hand water until we find the part we need...

Tonight when I got home with the kids, Josh was watering.  I sent the kids in to brush their teeth, and then went over to talk to Josh.  The kids all brushed their teeth (except maybe Catalina, she can be tricky), and then came back out to talk to Josh.  I'm not sure what started it, but Josh started to spray the kids some with the hose.  It quickly became a game of "Catch Me If You Can".  It was so funny to watch the kids try and dodge the water and "hide" behind things so that they wouldn't get wet.  Josh and I had a great laugh!  And so did most of the kids ;)

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part was that Cat never really understood the concept of not running INTO the water. She got soaked! :)

    ReplyDelete