Friday, June 24, 2011

Kids!

I think I have mentioned before that I have a few kids :)  6 to be exact.  This evening I am watching 3 kids for my friend, and my oldest has a friend over...  That makes a total of 10 kids at my house right now.  Some would think I am crazy (they are probably right).  But I have found that more often than not the extra kids don't make things harder...  They actually make things easier.  My kids (almost) all have someone to play with, and they leave me a lone.  Except for a couple of fights (over dress up clothes) and the neighbors behind us throwing water balloons at the boys, it has been a very quiet night. 

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree when you say "extra kids ... make things easier" because they do! Wathcing 1-2 kids is tough because you have to entertain them. Friday night was very easy and fun because they all just took care of each other (except for the dress-up clothes). :)

    ReplyDelete