Friday, June 10, 2011

Poor Ben

Josh Sr. took 6 11 year old boys camping tonight...  Not by himself, with the other 11 year old leader, but he is still gone camping...  And Josh Jr. would be one of those 6 11 year old boys that went camping with Josh (Sr.).  So that would leave Ben home alone with his 4 sisters and 1 mom...  To make things worse I had my friend Mindy over tonight.  Her husband is out of town on work, so he did not come...  But Mindy did bring her 3 kids...  2 of which are girls...  So poor Ben!  Not only was home with the 5 girls (I still count as a girl) in our family, but Mindy and her 2 girls (and 1 son) joined us as well...  That's a lot of girls in one house!!!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Ben, indeed! I bet he's glad to have some guys back in the house again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... I'd say I was glad to be away from all that estrogen, but we hang out all the time and I love all those girls (you, our daughters, and Mindy and her awesome kids!)

    I think it is funny that Ben ended up watching Never Say Never just to have some "guy" present.

    ReplyDelete