Friday, June 17, 2011

Warning - Kids at Play!

*Please Note that the following is my kids playing, not anything serious!*



Josh Jr. had his friend spend the night again.  We went swimming this morning, and left the pool quickly due to rain (we were going home anyways, but it just made it faster)!  After a healthy lunch (pizza :) they decided to play their game of Doctor again.  I had then set up their "office" in the basement this time, so Myra would sleep (4 hours is not too bad).  And play they have.  They are playing down stairs quietly, with only an occasional problem.  Every once in a while I hear their conversation.  The one that got my attention was from Catalina.  She yelled out...  "Savannah!  You got Cancer!"  Not too sure what to think about that :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't even believe Cat knows that word! Wonder where she heard it ...

    ReplyDelete