Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Psych!




Josh and I started watching Psych last year.  But by the time we got finished with season 4, season 5 was to far in for us to catch up (you know, because we don't have Direct TV and a DVR anymore).  Josh and I have been waiting SO long for the 5th season to come to Netflix.  It finally came on the 31st of May.  And we were lucky to get the first disk last weekend.  Today we got disk two.  So excited!  Unfortunately I had a LONG pool board meeting this evening, or we probably would have been able to watch all the episodes so we could get the disk back in the mail tomorrow.  Which would allow us to get disk three on Saturday...  Awe who am I kidding, we will probably still watch them all.  After all, who needs sleep?

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a few episodes of "Psych" and it is a great show! I need to watch them all now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ... I watched them all ... and I'll fill you in later on what you slept through! :)

    ReplyDelete