Thursday, June 2, 2011

Garage Sale!

Our HOA is having a garage sale tomorrow...  We were out of town last year when they did it...  I decided last weekend that I would do the garage sale, but I plan to also sell other things as well...  Like my hats, and Scentsy.  I am not planning to sell them at a sales price, but I figured I would try it and see how well it went.  If Friday is a bust, I just wont put things out on Saturday.  It's hard to know if it is worth it to do a garage sale.  I have had some that did fantastic (over $400) and I have had others that didn't even break $50.  I don't expect my "garage sale" stuff to make all that much...  I don't have any big items, mostly just clothes.  But hopefully some of my Scentsy and hats will sell.  We'll see.  If not I will be sleeping in on Saturday :)

1 comment:

  1. I still say that a big sign reading "Everything $1" would generate a LOT more business ... and much less to pack up later! :)

    ReplyDelete