Tuesday, June 14, 2011

T-I-R-E-D!!!

I got the opportunity to go to Cub Scout Day Camp with Ben today!  And boy am I tired!  We spent the entire day out in the nice hot sun!  I am so grateful that one of the other leaders brought chairs for us to sit on.  I can't imagine how tired I would be if she hadn't brought them.  I think that the boys had fun...  But it was because the all got to be together and play in the dirt and pick up sticks :)  The foam craft that started off the day was quite lame, and didn't last.  But the boys did get to end (almost) the day doing archery.  And I think that was cool for them.  As a walk along leader there wasn't a WHOLE lot for us to do.  We helped the boys here and there, and tried to keep the boys in order, but for the most part we were observers.  Sitting it the HOT sun!  Sweating up a storm...  I am lucky too.  I get to go back on Thursday!  And I just looked at the weather, and it is suppose to reach 91' on Thursday!  About 10 degrees higher than today :{

2 comments:

  1. You're a great mom and great Scout Leader for your efforts! Thanks for showing our son how much you care! It means more than you realize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very good sport to endure the heat, and to be willing to do this all over again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete