Thursday, June 9, 2011

It must be important




Let me start off by saying that I have spent the last half an hour (at least) looking for these pictures!  I took the pictures a while back intending to post about them, but never got around to it.  I thought I would post about them tonight, and then I couldn't find the pictures.  Grrrr!  I even down loaded all the pictures off the camera in case they were still on the camera.  Nope!  But I finally found them.  In a folder that I looked in at least three times...  Grrr!


Anyways...  In our office we have a calender hanging by our computer.  I have stuck sticky notes to it for reminders for Doctors appointments and other things I didn't want to forget.  Apparently Catalina had some things she needed to remember too.  She posted some notes as well...

1 comment:

  1. Her notes are awesome! You have to ask her what they are reminding us to do if you haven't already. It is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete