Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pool Days!






It's summer time!  What can I say, we are a pool family!  We live at the pool some days.  Today would be one of those days...  We were at the pool by 8:45 this morning for swim lessons.  The kids were there until Noon (I left for an hour and a hlaf for a doctors appointment).  We then headed back at 5:30 for dinner at the pool, and then a swim of course :)  We didn't leave until after 9pm.  I think that totals about 7 hours we were there today.  Needless to say my kids are getting quiet the tan going (Actually several of them got burned today).  I even got in and swam some tonight.  It was great!  Here are some fun pictures from the pool (not tonight, but still this month).

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos!! Looks like everyone is having a blast at the pool!! Myra looks so cute in her hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool photos Pretty Lady! Thanks for not showing my root-beer belly in any of them. :)

    ReplyDelete