Monday, June 13, 2011

Games with Grandma!

We had dinner last night at Josh's parents.  I love going to Sunday dinner there.  Josh's mom makes fantastic chicken, and there is always many delicious sides to go with it.  Plus my favorite...  I don't have to cook :) 

After dinner last night Catalina decided that she was going to play a game with Grandma Julie.  She would hum a song, and Grandma Julie would have to guess what the song was...  It was so funny to watch.  Catalina is hard to understand a lot of times when she is talking, so to add humming to the mix makes the game quite interesting.  It got even better when Catalina would hum made up songs...  Ones that she or her sisters made up, that Grandma Julie had NEVER heard before!  Poor Grandma Julie...  Good luck with that game :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I missed out on seeing Mom and Cat playing this game together...sounds like it was a lot of fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite was "Hmm hmmm HMMMmmM hMmm HUM!"

    "Come on Gamma Joolie! Why you not getin dat one? Okay here a sooper easy one ... Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm HUM HmMMm! You not even guessin'!"

    Hilarious! Poor Gamma Joolie! :)

    ReplyDelete