Saturday, July 9, 2011

Beds

I spent some time today planning a future trip for our family today.  I mapped it out to figure how many miles we would be going and how long it would take to drive there.  I even looked up attractions that we would want to do and priced them out.  But the most frustrating part of this whole ordeal was the hotels.  I know I have 6 kids, and that is a lot of people to fit in one room, but some of the hotel had problems with just 3 kids!  And the hotels are NOT cheap to begin with, but now they want me to get 2 rooms?  Why do I have to pay for a bed for my kid to sleep on in a hotel, when they sleep on the floor (by choice) most of the time when we are home, and they ALL have their own beds???

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't seem fair! I wonder if there is a fire hazard for having a certain number of people in one hotel room; still, it does seem unreasonable to make you get 2 rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another reason I like travelling without the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete