Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm not sure who that will be...





Catalina loves to keep us on our toes.  She was a little sick the last couple days, and all she did was sleep!  I could tell when she started to feel better today, when she started to talk again :)  Earlier today we had a fun conversation...  Catalina was telling me about her friends from pre-school this last year.

Catalina - When you have a baby, it is your tummy.
Me - That is true.
Catalina - I gonna have a baby when I are older.
Me - After you get married.
Catalina - I'm gonna marry Ty.
Me - Ty moved you know.
Catalina - But he still gonna go to my school.
Me - No he wont, He moved..
Catalina - But he can still go to my school.  I gonna marry him.
Me - OK
Catalina - And I am gonna have a baby.
Me - After you are married.
Catalina -To Ty.
Me - OK.
Catalina - But you will still be my mom.
Me - Yes, I will always be your mom.... Who will be your baby's grandma?
Catalina - I'm not sure who that will be...

1 comment:

  1. The math is too complicated for a 4-year old. She still gets puzzled when I explain that Grandma Penny is your mom and Grandma Julie is my mom. "Why dey not bofe you moms?" :)

    ReplyDelete