Thursday, July 14, 2011

Weeds

My kids love to swim.  But some times they don't remember to help load the car :) As we were leaving the pool today they both forgot to help take things out to the car, and forgot the rule about not fighting...  This led to a UNHAPPY mommy.  Which led to three kids being in big trouble.  I decided that their punishment would be to weed.  I figured since they didn't appreciate what was done for them, that they should do some service for others.  I picked service for their dad and me :)  When Josh got home and we were still weeding he joined in.  He asked me later if it was a chore for the kids or punishment.  I told him punishment.  He then stated it was nice of me to weed with them for their punishment.  I stated that I was weeding for my punishment for yelling at the kids :)

1 comment:

  1. Your punishments are amusing ... effective and amusing. The yard does look better though!

    ReplyDelete