Saturday, July 23, 2011

How can you tell???

We had friends over tonight to play games.  We played a new game tonight that Josh and I had never played before...  It was a ton of fun (even though I don't know the name of the game).  There were 6 of us playing, and out of the 6 there were two "bad" guys (I can't even remember the names of the people).  The spies (bad guys) knew who they were, but know one else knew who was the spies.  As the good guys you had to figure it out and win three out of the five rounds to win...  It was so hard to do!  The 6 of us playing are all honest people, and you naturally trust each other.  So to have to figure out who was the spy was really hard!  But so much fun.  I guess I had better learn the name of the game :)

1 comment:

  1. I think the game was called "The Resistance", which is the name of the good guys in the game. It was fun, and seems great for larger groups of people!

    ReplyDelete