Sunday, July 3, 2011

DId I plan???

I wrote on Friday about ALL the food I picked up at Sams for the pool 4th of July party (you can read it here  http://jandkcase.blogspot.com/2011/07/thats-lot-of-buns.html).  The board had sent out an email to try and get a head count, so we would know how much food to bring...  When I went shopping on Friday it was around 200.  Apparently is has JUMPED in the last two days, because it is now close to 350!  Now we as a board are not so sure we have enough food.  Tomorrow morning one of the board members will be back at Sams at 8am to get a BUNCH more food...  Let's hope it is enough...

This evening as Josh and I were playing games with my sister and parents I remembered that I need to bring Josh's Turkey Fryer.  That is full of oil...   Sorry Josh!  As my parents were leaving I remembered that I was also suppose to bring our large table...  That doesn't fit in Josh's car (he will need the van to bring all the kids).  Luckily my parents had their big suburban and they took it home with them tonight.  It is at this point that you might start to wonder if things were planned for tomorrow.  They are, I just forgot my part of the plan!  I guess I had better go find my to do list and make sure I haven't forgotten anything else :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you only forgot two things, both of which you remembered Sunday night ... considering how much there was to remember, I'd say that was very impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete