Monday, July 18, 2011

Myra is 13 months

I know you are saying no way.  I am too.  I can't believe that it has been 13 months! I can't imagine our family with out her.  She has her own personality that brings us so much joy.  One fun thing about Myra...  She LOVES cuddle things!  And she loves to wrestle them!  When ever you lay her down in her crib she immediately turns and grabs the closet blanket, and then pulls it up to her face.  This evening as she was getting tired she pulled down one of the older kids swim towels to cuddle with.  Josh went to grab it, and started a wrestling match with her.  She kept trying to wrestle the towel away from Josh.  Grinning big the whole time!  Love her!

Height - 29 1/2 inches
Weight - 18 lbs. 14 oz.

Still blue eyed and red haired :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, indeed!! Where has the time gone?! I'm glad that Myra still has her radiant red hair and beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is like a little puppy when she wrestles with blankets and things! Except that she doesn't make me sneeze! :)

    ReplyDelete