Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What is wronge?

It often seems that I have just fallen a sleep when one child or another wakes.  That would be the case for last night.  And what better sound to wake to than a young child screaming bloody murder?  Catalina came running up the stairs (the kids were all sleeping in the movie room) screaming that her leg hurt.  She was followed by Josh Jr.  He wanted to make sure that she was OK.  I tried to calm her down with a drink and some medicine...  She was finally calming down, and we were heading back down stairs when we came across Brooklyn.  She was on her way up the stairs complaining of pain in her leg as well.  We not more than four steps down, when Savannah came around the corner crying of pain in her legs as well!!!  What the heck???  Three kids with pain in their legs???  And now all screaming outside Myra's room!  I can't believe that she slept through it all (and Josh as well).

It took some time to get the younger girls to calm down and go back to sleep.  And sweet Josh Jr. rubbed their feet to help them feel better.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How do you stay sane?! I would have totally lost it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like that restaurant experience ... at a certain point it just becomes laughable. Sorry my evolution into a very deep sleeper made me miss this situation.

    ReplyDelete