Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Monopoly




I played monopoly with my oldest this afternoon.  I think it might have been the first time we have played it together... It started out well for me.  By the time we had bought all the property, I was the only one with a monopoly.  Not wanting to beat Josh Jr. too bad on our first game, I willingly change cards with him so that we got more monopolies...  I didn't realize at that point just how MUCH money he had!  He had enough money to put hotels on just about all of his properties!  He didn't, but he could have.  We played for a couple hours, going back and forth on who had more money.  But I got a little too cocky, and Josh Jr. ended up slaughtering me!  But it was a lot of fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Pride comes before the fall. But I still think it was very cool that you played with JUST HIM and I'm sure he agreed! :)

    ReplyDelete