Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ready for a vacation...

Not where we are going,
but always a fan favorite!





We haven't gone on a trip for a while...  In fact ad a family we haven't gone since before Myra was born.  Josh and I did go on a trip in February/March (thanks again Aunt Jodie for watching the kids).  I have been reading about all the trips my friends have taken on Facebook, and I have to admit I am a little jealous.  I am starting to get an itch to go on a trip...  It doesn't even have to be something BIG.. Just a few days away from reality would work for me...  Sadly the kids go back to school NEXT week!  So I guess a trip this summer is out :(  I guess I will have to just make it work for this fall :)

1 comment:

  1. Fall Break is not as far away as it seems and we'll get some vacation time then. I can hear Thermopolis calling our name! :)

    ReplyDelete