Friday, April 8, 2011

Daddy Time!

Josh helping Brooklyn
 "climb" at the zoo


I have been blessed with 6 fantastic children and on wonderful, sweet, kind, caring, loving, giving (I could go on all day) husband.  When I set of to start this blog it was going to just be about Josh and Myra, but as I was downloading my pictures I saw some others I just had to share as well.  I think I have a few daddy's girls on my hands :)  They sure love their dad (what's not to love???)!  I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband!

Hugs for Savannah

Catalina "helping" daddy sweep


Daddy - 1
Myra - 0


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Love the "score" on the last picture!

    I forgot about the "sweeping" with Catalina too!

    What a sweet post about this awesome guy you married. I'll have to visit and meet him some day. He sounds like quite a catch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of Josh with the girls! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete