Saturday, April 16, 2011

What would you pick???




You know the question...  If you could pick any super power, what would it be???  Josh and I have had this discussion many times before.  And Josh has questioned my pick...  I would pick stretchiness...  Like Mrs. Incredible...  Josh feels this a waste of super powers, but really I think it would be the greatest...  Fussy baby in the middle of the night - you wouldn't even have to get out of bed.  Riding in the car and the baby loses her pacifier...  So many great things could come from this super power...  Like right now as I write this on the lap top...  I really need a tissue, but I would have to put every thing down to get up to get one, but if I had stretchiness I could grab the tissue, give Myra her pacifier, and still be working on my blog...

3 comments:

  1. Stretchiness IS a waste of a super power.

    Invisibility trumps all others! And now I have a topic for MY next blog, so thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely see the value in stretchiness, so I support your choice! Very wise! Mrs. Incredible/Elastigirl was able to do a lot of cool things with her stretchability!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on Team Karen... I believe stretchiness would be an awesome power and I also believe that with that stretchiness would come the ability to 'shape' my body... lose the appearance of some pounds or stretch certain areas... Plus the multitasking would be pretty dang awesome too!

    ReplyDelete