Saturday, April 9, 2011

So Sweet

It was one of those days.  One, that at times, didn't seem like it was going to end. My kids would go from playing (loudly) with each other, to picking on someone until they screamed!  Fun for mom!  But the day ended on a great note...

Josh came home early from work (yay) with flowers for me (double yay)!  Then I got to leave him home with ALL the kids (OK Brooklyn was not there, but you get the point), to go out to a fun party swap.  I got home just in time for bed time prayers.  It is always hard to pick someone for prayers, because I know that there will always be someone that has to go last...  Tonight it looked like that would be Savannah...  She always has THE saddest eyes when she is last.  Josh Jr. had just finished his prayers and he had two choices...  His dad, or Savannah.  And sweet Josh Jr. picked Savannah...  He made her night!

1 comment: