Monday, April 25, 2011

Maybe I have been reading too much...

I started reading a series of books a few weeks back.  I am now on the forth book of eight or nine.  And were as these book are fictitious, they are based on real historic events.  And some of these real historic event are very sad and scary.  In reading these books over the last few weeks I have noticed something...  I, along with my VERY over active imagination, am, for lack of a better word, a worry wart.  In reading about all these bad things happening, I start to worry about bad things happening now a days...

You'd think I wouldn't read these books.  I already know what happens, it is history.  And I have actually read these books before... twice!   But I love to read...  And I love these books.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great how much you read. It sets a tremendous example for our kids and expands yours and their vocabulary immensely! Sorry if they make you worry more thpugh! :(

    ReplyDelete