Saturday, April 30, 2011

Excited for the Summer

I have posted a couple of times over the last few weeks about the little community pool that I am on the board for.  The first post was of mt fears and concerns, and wondering if it was really worth it.  The second post was more up beat and saying that it might not be as bad as I thought it would be...  After two full board meetings, Many calls/emails, and working for three hours at the pool today, I have to say that I am SO EXCITED for this summer.  We have a great pool board going this year.  Everyone is excited to work and get things done.  It is going to be great!!!

1 comment:

  1. The pool board IS going to be great and do great things ... and MUCH of that credit goes to YOU !!! You've spent two years working under poor leadership, attending inefficient meetings, and wasting hours at the actual pool without having defined goals and work to be done. No all that is being replaced with YOUR leadership and organization ... and that is making a HUGE difference!

    I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete