Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some thing to think about...






I love Christmas!  Really it's true!  But I never realized how much until tonight...  I was lying on our bed watching Josh hang up the laundry, he has been doing all the laundry now for about 6 years.  And I noticed something a little disturbing...  All of the shirts/blouses he hung for me for the last week were either red or green with the exception of one.  Red or green!  Even as I sit here typing this now in my pj's, I am wearing a green top...

2 comments:

  1. How about that?! I don't think there's anything wrong with having a lot of green clothes - green is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is just your way to keep the spirit of Christmas alive all year 'round. I love it and you look great in ALL those clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete