Saturday, April 2, 2011

Myra's Blanket







I was tempted to blog Catalina's conversation she had with her 8 month old cousin about pulling hair, and how it's "not nice or funny", but I have blogged about Catalina three times this week, so I thought it should be someone else's turn.  You might have noticed that I haven't done a blog about my hats in a while...  It's not that I have stopped knitting them (I finished one this week), I just haven't taken the time to take pictures of them.  In fact I have LOTS of new hats (guess I had better take some pictures soon).  But I did take a small break from hats to finish Myra's blanket.  I have knitted a blanket for each of my babies...  I usually have it done before the baby is born (or really soon after), but I took up knitting hats, and pushed off Myra's blanket.  But I can say now that it is finished.  I actually finished it last week!  YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job there! A really beautiful blanket! And I love that first picture of Myra on the blanket - how precious!!

    ReplyDelete