Friday, February 4, 2011

Bob - Not my brother

My oldest has taught his sisters something fun.  He drew a stick figure on the palm of his hand (OK this was a couple months back) and he drew a big messy blob on his other palm.  He also had different letters on his fingers, but I don't remember what they where, I think it was T-H-I-S.  Any ways he came home from school like this a couple of months ago and showed me and the other kids a "fun" saying that goes with the drawings... 

Now months later his little sister are still drawing on themselves and showing me "Bob"...

One hand with stick figure...  "This is Bob!  Bob says hi!"
smash hands together
Other hand with big messy blob on it...  "This is Bob when a car goes by!"

Love seeing a smashed "Bob" on my three year old's hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment