Sunday, February 27, 2011

A trip away!

Josh and I left this evening for a little get away.  We are off for three days to Estes Park, where we are going to stay in a cute little cabin that has no phone.  And we found out when we got here that we have no cell service...  The web site for this place boasts of wild life...  We were quite surprised to have already ran into said wild life with in minutes...  Two VERY LARGE elk!  Right by the side of the road...  Just down the hill from our cabin...  I would have taken a picture, but it was dark, and I was surprised to see them...  And a little nervous, because they were So close!  In fact we were a little nervous unloading the car...  Afraid they might have wandered closer to our cabin...  But I kept the door closed so we didn't have to worry about them coming in the cabin (a story for another blog).  Sorry you will have to wait for pictures until we get home.  For now I am going to finish watching the Oscars with my Sweet Heart and then maybe take a dip in the Hot Tube...  If it's really a hot tube, because it is REALLY cold out there...  And there is a lot of wildlife :)

1 comment:

  1. The hot tub was nice ... those elk were super close and by far the biggest we saw on the whole trip. I love you Pretty Lady! Thanks for "hangin' out" with me these past few days. Let's do it again sometime real soon! :)

    ReplyDelete